Who We Are
Weavers, fiber artists, experts, and novices. We are a community that unites around an interest in creating something new based in a traditional art form. We want to encourage and support weavers of all levels by providing varied programming and resources.
What We Do
- Provide monthly programs on weaving topics of interest to our members.
- Offer periodic day-long or weekend workshops that promote hands-on learning.
- Take 'field trips' to local fiber festivals or other events of interest.
- Provide weaving demonstrations in the community and at local craft fairs.
- Have occasional guild challenge projects that encourage members to try something new.
Board of Directors
Social Media Guru
Mary Anne May